The Advantages of Aluminum Chassis Castings Over Steel. High pressure die casting is the process used to make aluminum die cast parts and chassis castings. This process is now becoming more and more popular in several major manufacturing industries because of its many advantages.
Aluminum is a great metal to work with. Unlike other metals, it has plenty of strengths. The metal can be found almost everywhere in the planet. Supply will not run out, so it is easy to acquire and not heavy on your pockets.
Advantages of aluminum chassis castings over steel include:
- Aluminum can be stronger than steel
- three times greater axial load strength
- Faster production rate. In fact, production quantities can be done within a few days instead of several weeks!
- Fewer failures and returns to the OEM
- Weight is lighter by two and a half times for lesser shipping costs
- Less finishing costs
- Raw parts manufacturing costs are much less
- Better looking parts
You can produce aluminum die casts according to your preference and specifications, such as the trim, clean, machine, inspect, powder coat and the package of your aluminum cast parts.
All in all, the use of aluminum castings over still helps you reduce weight, boost strength, and save you more money.
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Kinetic Die Casting Company. Inc.
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood,
California 91605, United States of America
USA Toll Free: (800) 524-8083 Local: (818) 982-9200
To get prices for Die Casting Tooling Molds or Parts:
RFQ Die Casting Tooling Part Prices
Kinetic Die Casting Company makes: